SHARK BAY KITESURFING : INTERMEDIATE KITE SURFING LESSONS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
PROGRAM : INTERMEDIATE KITESURFING LESSONS – KITEBOARDING LESSONS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- We starting Rigging and pre-fligh the kitet and check for the water based kites.
- Water based site assessment including an introduction to weather, tides, assessments and dangers.
- After, we recap of essential communication and launching signals.
- We practicing the Basic downwind and body drag technique including stopping technique.
- we recap the first body dragging and the first Downwind body dragging.
- Body dragging across wind and technique to reduce your speed.
- Across the wind with hand out and using edge of window.
- Powered crosswind body drag.
- Using all the power window, to generate power and stability.
- Keeping power constant and kite steering positive.
- Trying to achieve a constant drag speed by turning fast and utilizing all of the power zone.
- Learning to let go on demand from the instructor’s signal.
Shark Bay Kitesurfing Objectif of the Kite Lessons ;
- Letting the kite fly through the power zone.
- Powering control up in control and in specific directions.
- Practice of release system on demand.
- Controlling the kite in both the power and the neutral zones to execute the correct body drag and position.
- Relaunch technique on variation of the kites sizes and types lines and bow.
- Now You are ready to go on the board.
FIRST BODY DRAGGING
Shark Bay Kitesurfing will make you a happy, independent and confident kite boarder, and really Safe.